Westernunion transfer deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already completed with his transfer.
Mtcn has been sent to your inbox track and transfer payment to Secure Escrow then I'm release your sender information after Secure Escrow confirmation.
 
Yes Secure Escrow my money is available for pickup now please send me your bitcoin wallet for Vcarder payment.
 
Yes Secure Escrow my money is available for pickup now please send me your bitcoin wallet for Vcarder payment.
Wallet Address Has Been Sent To Your Inbox.
I'm Also Track Your Order It's Ready For Pickup.
 
I'm really excited Vcarder.
e4f7175ac74a58ae323ce6cd51b1804dd6480b2193c64e549e18df69c5f55f3a

Btc sent Secure Escrow can you confirm this payment $390
 
Sender information has been sent to your inbox notify me when you receive your money then release my payment also update my feedback thank you.
 
I'm really excited Vcarder.
e4f7175ac74a58ae323ce6cd51b1804dd6480b2193c64e549e18df69c5f55f3a

Btc sent Secure Escrow can you confirm this payment $390
Check you inbox of forum.
 
No need Vcarder early morning I can pick up this money westernunion office is faraway from my location and after an hour it's going close so I believe in you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.