Reay with bitcoin amount $299 For $2000 Test Deal.

blousha

New member
Registered
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Reay with bitcoin amount $299 For $2000 Test Deal.
Give me Bitcoin add
 
Greetings! Secure Escrow Wallet payment details Have been sent to your Private inbox.
 
Payment Send my Payment Hash Id
ed5732797effbc20100b6ca8cc8386f4facf7a026502f630c875f8742fd2ebdd
 

This transaction has 1 Confirmation
Payment has been confirmed and received in Secure Escrow Wallet.
@⭐ WuCarder ⭐ you may proceed and release buyer's payment
 
Secure Escrow Sir buyer give me id Info and he said now he want to pickup money tomorrow now.
this Order Complete tomorrow.
 
Secure Escrow WuCarder is correct.
My girlfriend’s home is about 400 km away from mine.I will load the payment to her ID and then cash out.
She is currently leaving her home and traveling by train.
Once we are fully ready, we will message the WuCarder seller on Telegram.
Until then, please keep my Bitcoin payment on hold.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
 
Secure Escrow I get Wu Info:
now Ready to Load Wu payment,
I need only 15mints.
 
WU payment ready ✅
MTCN + sender name, address & phone number sent.
Please check inbox and confirm.