Open New Bank Transfer Order 30/15/2026

Lana60

Member
Messages
377
Reaction score
18
Points
18
Secure Escrow I need Blockchain wallet id,
WuCarder Seller Offer me 5000 + 500 Dollars
Give me fast btc wallet address,
 
Greetings buyer! Payment Details Have ben sent to your private Inbox
 
Payment has been confirmed and received in Secure Escrow Wallet.
@⭐ WuCarder ⭐ you may proceed and release buyer's payment
 
Hey @Lana60 I see now.
Already Secure Escrow update me about your payment you know bank transfer take 6 to 24 hours for confirmation hit you back when he complete,
 
Secure Escrow Payment Complete now Dear @Lana60 Kindly update now Secure Escrow team,
waiting your feedback,
 
yeah just get Email notification just try to open my bank account give me few min plz.
 
IMG_20260317_041048_554.jpg
@⭐WuCarder⭐
Every time you gives me best ❤️ 🤩
I appreciate 🙏 😊 you.
 
Buyer Has confirmed Payment received. Seller's Payment has been released.
Thanks for choosing Secure Escrow Service.
Regards: Bitcarder Secure Escrow Service.
Great Job @⭐RED✘⭐