Hello mate I want Chime transfer of 30k, my friend nathan recommended to buy from The Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings buyer! Payment Details Have been sent to your private Inbox
 
Payment has been confirmed and received in Secure Escrow Wallet.
@The Boss you may proceed and release buyer's payment
 
Well howdy, I got my 30,000$ Chime receiving today from The Boss Seller Dollar. I am real happy my 7800$ Chime receiving came fast and clean.
 
30,000$ Chime receiving made my day bright. Thank you kindly, The Boss, for my 30K$ Chime receiving.
Thanks @Nathan G ,@Secure Escrow @The Boss
I seen 30,000$ Chime receiving land safe in my account. Chime receiving was smooth and easy like a Wyoming road.
 
Buyer Has confirmed Payment received. Seller's Payment has been released.
Thanks for choosing Secure Escrow Service.
Regards: Bitcarder Secure Escrow Service.
Great Job @The Boss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.