Bank Log Deal $7000 Account Balance,,,

TiFlopx166

New member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hello I am New Here Check Bitcarder.net Feedback on trustpilot Platform,
today try @WuCarder bank log Service,
Deal with him, and also Using Bitcarder.net Secure Escrow Service i have this amount in my btc account, 0.01250 WuCarder give me 7000 bala account,
 
Greetings! Secure Escrow Wallet payment details Have been sent to your Private inbox.
Please send money including 10% Secure Escrow Service Charges
 
but it's now complete btc transfer my side Still Showing Pending Status when Complete payment hit you back,
 
Payment has been confirmed and received in Secure Escrow Wallet.
@WuCarder you may proceed and release buyer's payment
 
Secure Escrow Drop Bank Account Login information,
Dear @TiFlopx166 Check your Inbox.
 
Waiting here your Feedback about myself.
 
Screenshot_2.png

These logs are really good I really appreciate your work my feedback to you is positive …I scheduled a payment and it dropped lmk show you,